I'm a GoodReads user testing new waters after the serious website changes. I mostly read fiction, usually Anglophone classics/ modern classics; I like nonfiction (mostly social and cultural history), good fantasy and graphic novels. For guilty pleasure, I read advice and how-to books. I made at least two reading resolutions recently; 1. read less, live more; 2. read books which give me more pleasure. I have poor filters, and books I find stylistically pleasing tend to be depressing, so I need to do something about that; if you think you know a book that is very well written, but won't make me weep, please drop me a line.

Baby-led Weaning: Helping Your Baby to Love Good Food

Baby-led Weaning: Helping Your Baby to Love Good Food - Gill Rapley, Tracey Murkett Moderately useful if you want to calm yourself down by comparing your child's eating habits to these of other children's, but otherwise not helpful - as a first-time mother I expected less repetitions and more details and tips. (Also, my husband said the "testimonies" scattered throughout the book remind him of a cult ;)

Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald