Bloodorange

I'm a GoodReads user testing new waters after the serious website changes. I mostly read fiction, usually Anglophone classics/ modern classics; I like nonfiction (mostly social and cultural history), good fantasy and graphic novels. For guilty pleasure, I read advice and how-to books. I made at least two reading resolutions recently; 1. read less, live more; 2. read books which give me more pleasure. I have poor filters, and books I find stylistically pleasing tend to be depressing, so I need to do something about that; if you think you know a book that is very well written, but won't make me weep, please drop me a line.

Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats--A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners (A 30-Minute Meal Cookbook) - Rachael Ray 'Quick' does not necessarily mean 'practical' - for many of the recipes you need to have plenty of ingredients at hand. Also, recipes are not very suited to European taste - still, I have managed to select a few. If you want something quick and more sensible, try "Real Fast Food" by Nigel Slater.

Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald